- 12 slices of brioche
- 5 eggs
- 25cl of milk
- 95g of sugar
- 30g of flaked almonds
- 95g of butter
- 50cl of vanilla ice cream
- Empty the milk into a pan and add the sugar. Bring to a boil.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl. Pour the warm milk into another, separate bowl.
- Melt a little butter in a frying pan. Quickly dip and then remove two slices of brioche into the milk and then into the whisked egg.
- Next place them in the frying pan, dusting them with the flaked almonds.
- Remove once both sides are golden.
- These first two are done, so place them on a dish and wipe off the surface of the frying pan with a paper towel.
- Repeat the procedure using two more slices of brioche, always being sure to firstly melt a little butter each time.
- Distribute and arrange the brioche slices on plates to your liking, then add a scoop of vanilla ice cream and serve.