- 50g of rice flour
- 100g of wheat flour
- 30g of oat bran
- 8 tablespoons of olive and sunflower oil
- 800g of green asparagus
- 1 bunch of chervil
- 4 eggs
- 200ml of soya
- 1 teaspoon of caraway seeds, unrefined salt
- 200g of Mesclun salad mix
- 2 teaspoons of lemon
- 200g of parmesan cheese
- For the pie dough: place all of the dry ingredients in a hollow container. Add the oil then mix by hand. Next add what you need in water so you’ve got a ball of dough.
- Wash the asparagus, cut 3cm from the tips then cut these tips in two, lengthwise. Steam these shoots for 10 minutes. Next wash the chervil. In the bowl of the electric mixer, mix the asparagus tips with the eggs, cooked soya, chervil and several pinches of salt. Save some asparagus tips for later, though.
- Roll out the pie dough, spread it out over the pie dish and then pour what you made in the mixer out onto the pie base. Add the asparagus tips you’d previously saved then top with the caraway seeds.
- Bake at 180 °C for 30 minutes, making sure you place the pie on one of the lower racks.