- Parsley, chives
- Sauce (to your taste)
- 6 individual processed cheese slices for toasting
- 1 teaspoon of hot paprika
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 1 onion
- 1 egg
- 6 burger buns (either as purchased or homemade)
- 450g of chicken (breast or mince)
- Cut the chicken into pieces and then mix with the onion, egg, paprika, flour and herbs.
- Use this to form 6 slightly flattened balls and then bread. Sauté in oil over high heat whilst using a spatula to shape them as you desire.
- Sauté until the side is golden in colour then flip them over and place the cheese slices on top so they melt.
- Hot the buns up by placing them in the oven for several minutes.
- Once the burgers are fully cooked add any condiments you’d like, such as salad, onions, tomatoes or sauces (ketchup, mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, etc.).