- 1 batch of preprepared shortcrust pastry dough
- 3 Golden Delicious-type apples
- 3 Williams pears
- 1 jar of applesauce
- Caramel sauce
- Preheat the oven to 210 °C (gas mark 6-7).
- Spread out the dough over the pie dish, mix the applesauce with the caramel sauce and spread all over the base of the pie.
- Peel the apples and pears, cut them into slices and then place them on the pie base, drizzling them with more of the caramel sauce afterwards.
- Next bake for around 30 minutes.
- Let cool before serving.