- 40g of grated cheese
- 1/2 a courgette
- 4 dried tomatoes
- 40g of diced peppers
- Preheat the oven to 190 °C.
- Wash the courgette and cut it into good, thick slices.
- Cut the dried tomatoes into fine strips.
- Place several of the strips you’ve just cut onto each slice of courgette. Next add some of the grated cheese to each courgette/tomato pairing and finish up by adding the chopped mint and black pepper.
- Cook on a baking sheet covered with waxed paper for 10 minutes, carefully monitoring the cooking process.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!