- 2 avocados
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons of fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons of coriander
- 100g of fromage blanc
- Ground pepper
- Wash the cucumber half, then peel it using a peeler, leaving a bit of the skin on. Cut what you get from the peeler into smaller bits.
- Cut the avocados in two lengthwise, remove the stone and the fleshy part using a spoon, then cut the fleshy part into smaller bits.
- Place all of the ingredients (aside from several of the mint leaves to be used for decoration later on) in the blender and then pour in 350ml of water.
- Select the best programme which will give the mix a velvet-like texture then wait for the machine to do its bit.
- Transfer the soup to a container and place it in the fridge so it properly chills.
- When serving add salt and pepper to taste as well as the mint leaves you’d previously set aside.