- 2 beets
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 2 pots of Bulgarian-style (or Danone Fjord brand) yoghurt
- 1 cucumber
- Olive oil
- Cook the beets (using a pressure cooker is the fastest way to do this).
- Once done and they’ve cooled off mix them with the yoghurt, olive oil, cucumber, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Arrange on plates. Use thin cucumber sticks and flat parsley leaves for decoration.
- Now watch the look on people’s faces – the colour may be surprising but the taste is exquisite!