- 1kg of courgette
- 300g of potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 curry stock
- 1 bottle of oil
- 1 chicken stock
- Olive oil
- Cut the courgettes into cubes and peel the potatoes. Cut the onions coarsely.
- Prepare the chicken stock (either fresh liquid stock or from cubes).
- In a large pot heat up 2 tablespoons of oil. Once you’ve done this pour the onions and the garlic in, then sprinkle with the curry stock.
- Stir constantly for however long it takes for the onions to absorb the curry.
- Pour in 1 litre of the water/stock mix.
- Add the potatoes and then, 5-10 minutes later, the diced courgette.
- Cook for 20 minutes. The soup should never reach a boil. Now add the salt and pepper.
- Mix everything up and it’s ready to serve!