- 600g of pork stir fry
- 2 onions
- 2 large boxes of 400g of peeled tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons of curry powder
- 1 nob of butter
- Fresh coriander
- Before you start this curried pork stir fry recipe, you’ll need to prepare the main ingredient.
- Heat up the nob of butter in a pot or pan.
- Next brown the pork stir fry. Once the meat has changed colour on both sides and is even, add the curry powder.
- Mix everything together so you can properly spread the spices out over the pork, then brown for 1-2 minutes.
- Next peel and cut the onions into fine strips, then cut the peeled tomatoes into large chunks.
- Add the whole of the meat to the pan, along with the juice from the peeled tomatoes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste then let simmer over medium heat for 40 minutes, stirring regularly with a wooden spoon.
- Serve hot and use fresh coriander leaves for decoration.
- Enjoy immediately.