- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 30g of caster sugar
- 1 aubergine
- Salad mix (your choice)
- 50g of diced marinated feta
- Balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- For the tomato confit: wash the cherry tomatoes, cut them in two and then squeeze them with your fingers to remove the seeds. Next place them on a baking tray covered with waxed paper, then cover in sugar. Cook them for 30 minutes in a preheated oven at 200 °C to dry them.
- Wash the aubergine, then cut it into thin slices. Sauté these in a large frying pan in a drop of olive oil, then add the black pepper and a drop of the balsamic vinegar.
- When serving, start with a bed of salad on each dish. Next add the grilled aubergines, then the tomato confit and the feta cheese.
- Sprinkle with pepper, drizzle a drop of olive oil on top, then serve.