- 500g of cuttlefish, cut into rings (or strips)
- 1 lemon
- Olive oil
- Espelette pepper
- Start by wiping off the cuttlefish rings, to properly dry them. Chop the parsley and the garlic.
- Heat up a grill, then spread a bit of olive oil out and place the rings on top.
- Grill them for several minutes on both sides. You may have to do this twice depending on the size of the grill as well as the number of rings you’ll be preparing.
- Once done mix all of the ingredients together on the grill and add a drop of olive oil along with the garlic and parsley. Add a pinch of salt and pepper, to taste. Sauté everything together, until the aromas start to mix.
- Now sprinkle with the lemon juice and add a pinch of Espelette pepper.
- Serve in a dish or on a plate.