- 250g of spaghetti
- 6 courgette flowers
- 1 onion
- 150g of cherry tomatoes
- Several basil leaves
For the hazelnut cream:
- 30g of margarine
- 1 tablespoon of corn starch
- 2 tablespoon of hazelnut powder
- 200ml of soy milk
- 100ml of soy cream
- Olive oil
- For the garnishing:
- Peel the onion and cut it into fine strips. Heat up a bit of oil in a pan and
- brown the onion. Add the cherry tomatoes whole and cook over low heat for
- 8 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Lastly add the courgette flowers and cook for a further 5 minutes. Season to
- Now it’s time to prepare the cream. Start by melting the margarine in a pan.
- Now add the powdered hazelnut and corn starch. Cook for one minute, then stir in the soy milk. Once the sauce has thickened, cut the heat and add the cream. Season to taste.
- Prepare the pasta in salted water. Drain then mix with the cream and garnishing. You’re all done and it’s ready to serve!