Ingredients, serves 2
- 4 rich and creamy Rocamadour cheese rounds
- 70g of powdered hazelnut
- 1 egg
- Lamb’s lettuce
- Parma ham
- Olive oil
- Whisk the egg, a teaspoon of honey, and salt and pepper (to taste) in a bowl.
- Heat up some olive oil in a frying pan.
- Take the Rocamadour round and thoroughly cover it in the egg mix, then apply the powdered hazelnut.
- Once the Rocamadour is completely covered in the powdered hazelnut, fry in the pan until golden.
- Serve with lamb’s lettuce, a small slice of Parma ham and enjoy!