- 1kg of boneless leg of lamb meat, cut into chunks
- 250g of dried apricots
- 2 handfuls of raisins/sultanas
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 clutch of coriander
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 1 pinch of ginger
- Add the lamb, minced onion, clutch of coriander, oil, cinnamon, ginger, salt and pepper to the tajine dish you’ll be using.
- Make up with water up to the height of the ingredients, cover then simmer for 2 hours over low heat. You’ll want to use a heat diffuser.
- Remove the lid, add the raisins/sultanas, dried apricots, honey and then let the sauce thicken.
- Remove the clutch of coriander prior to serving.
- Serve with semolina.