- 3 eggs
- 100g of sugar
- 110g of flour
- 1 lemon zest
- 3g of yeast (1 teaspoon)
- 90g of salted butter
- Pre-heat the oven to 220 °C (gas mark 7).
- Melt the butter in the microwave (on the lowest power setting). Let cool.
- Finely chop the lemon zest.
- Break the eggs into a salad bowl, add the sugar, then mix until the consistency becomes mousse-like.
- Now add the flour and yeast. Next comes the melted butter, then the lemon zest.
- Let sit for 30 minutes (optional).
- Fill the moulds up to 3/4 of the way then bake at 220 °C (gas mark 7) for 4 minutes.
- Then reduce the heat to 200 °C (gas mark 6) and bake for a further 8 minutes.
- Serve at room temperature.