- 300g of green lentils
- 200g of smoked salmon
- 1 round of Pérail-type sheep’s milk cheese (around 120g)
- 1 avocado
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar
- Soak the lentils in a pot of cold, salted water. Bring to a boil and cook for 30 minutes. Next drain them and set them aside to cool.
- Cut the avocado in two, then remove the stone. Now dice the flesh from the avocado.
- Cut the smoked salmon into strips.
- Mix the oil and vinegar with a fork in a ramekin to emulsify the sauce, then add salt and pepper.
- Mix the lentils with the diced avocado and the salmon strips. Now add the vinaigrette; mix well.
- Cut the sheep’s milk cheese into slices, then serve the salad alongside the cheese slices on each plate.