- 400g of mangetouts
- 300g of cherry tomatoes
- 200g of tofu
- 1 grilled and salted salted soybean, butternut squash and sunflower seed mix
- 6 tablespoons of tomato purée
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 6 leaves of basil
- Wash the block of tofu and then dice it, then mince the basil leaves.
- In a hollow container mix the tomato purée with the soy sauce and olive oil, then add the diced tofu, basil and let stand to marinate.
- Remove the stems from the mangetouts. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil, then cook the mangetouts for 10 minutes. Immediately rinse and cool them under cold water.
- Drain the cherry tomatoes, then cut them in half. Mix everything together and add the seed mix.