Ingredients, serves 4
- 2kg of mussels
- 3cl of olive oil
- 2 shallots
- 30cl of Bridélice-brand whipping cream
- 4g of paprika
- Scrape and wash the mussels.
- Peel and mince the shallots.
- Finely chop the coriander.
- Heat the olive oil on high in a pot, add the shallots and cook them until they reach a golden colour, constantly stirring them.
- Add the mussels to the pot and cook them for 4-5 minutes, stirring all the while, until they’ve opened up quite a bit.
- Next add the cream, paprika and salt. Let simmer for several minutes.
- Now sprinkle the coriander.
- Serve in cassolettes (individual-sized casseroles).