- 4 legs of rabbit
- 3 onions
- 1 bottle of white wine
- Brown the chunks of rabbit leg meat in a pot using two tablespoons oil.
- Whilst the rabbit’s browning, chop the onions.
- Remove the rabbit from the pot, set it aside and then brown the onions.
- Once the onions are browned place the rabbit back in the pot and stir with the onions over low heat.
- Deglaze using a cup of white wine (around 200ml’s worth) and then let thicken. Once the white has thickened sufficiently, throw some mushrooms in, if you’ve got any to hand.
- Add another cup of white wine (in the same amount) and leave to simmer for an hour uncovered or until all of the alcohol has evaporated.