- 2 red peppers
- 2 large cloves of garlic
- Peanut oil or 4 vegetable oil mix
- Roast the peppers on both sides in the oven on a baking tray. Afterwards remove them, wrap them in one sheet aluminium foil and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Remove the seeds from the peppers then cut them into strips.
- Arrange these pepper strips on a dish then cover them with the grated garlic and salt then drizzle with oil. Repeat the above so you get various layers of pepper strips.
- Place the dish in the fridge so the peppers will marinate. Serve quite chilled!