- 1 roll of preprepared puff pastry dough
- 8 apricots
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 1 egg yolk
- 4 tablespoons of dehusked hazelnuts (preferably Vahiné brand)
- 3 teaspoons of rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C (gas mark 6).
- Roll out the puff pastry dough on a kitchen board and form 4 circles using a biscuit cutter. Place these circles on a baking tray covered with waxed paper. Baste each circle with egg yolk using a brush.
- Wash the apricots and cut them in two to remove the stone.
- Place them in a rose shape on the dough, rounded-side down.
- Next drizzle the honey onto the apricots and then top with the rosemary and hazelnuts. Cook for 20 minutes, once removed from the oven the apricots should be slightly caramelised.