- 4 sea bream fillets
- 2 teaspoons of capers
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlic
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 6 (200 °C).
- Mince the clove of garlic.
- In a baking pan, spread out one tablespoon of oil so the preparation doesn’t stick to it.
- Next add the garlic, capers and cherry tomatoes.
- Stick the pan in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Now remove it and add the sea bream fillets.
- Splash each fillet with a bit of olive oil and then season to taste.
- Stick back in the oven for a further 12 minutes.