- 4 slices of farmhouse bread
- 2 slices of smoked salmon
- 50g of red cabbage
- 1 red onion
- 4 soup spoons of crème fraîche/soured cream
- Half a teaspoon of turmeric
- Several pink peppers
- A drop or so of olive oil
- Several mint leaves
- Spread the crème fraîche/soured cream across the top of each slice of bread and then toast them in a toaster.
- Next cut the salmon into fine strips, placing several on each tartine.
- Add a bit of the red cabbage and red onion, which both should be minced, then sprinkle with turmeric and a drop of olive oil.
- Lastly sprinkle with pink pepper, decorate with a couple of fresh mint leaves and enjoy!