For the fry:
- 1 or 2 blocks of smoked tofu
- 1 large sweet potato cut into small cubes
- 1 pinch of cumin powder
- 1 pinch of coriander powder
- 1 pinch of paprika
- 1 small, minced leek
- 2 leaves of minced, destemmed kale
- Olive oil
For the garnish:
- Lime juice
- Fresh coriander
- Organic vegan yoghurt
- Wrap the tofu in one or two sheets of kitchen roll for 10 minutes, then cut it into cubes. Sauté with a drop of olive oil in a non-stick pan until the tofu is golden on all sides. Set aside on a plate.
- Next throw the cubes of sweet potato into the pan, add a drop more of olive oil if needed. Brown over medium heat for fifteen minutes or so with the spices, salt and pepper.
- Now add the minced leek and kale. Stir well and continue cooking for around 10 minutes or so. If the mix starts to get too dry, add a small amount of water. Once the vegetables are cooked, throw the tofu cubes back in to hot them up. Remove from heat.
- This fry up should be served hot and should be generously garnished with lime juice, fresh coriander and a healthy dollop of vegan yoghurt.