- 1 onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 4 avocados
- 1 lime
- 1 clutch of fresh coriander
- 5 drops of Tabasco sauce
- Fine salt and ground black pepper
- Peel and dice the onion.
- Wash and then carefully dry the clutch of fresh coriander.
- Using a knife make a cross-shaped cut on the end opposite the stalk of the tomatoes, then soak them for 1 minute in a pot of boiling water. Next quickly soak them in a pot of ice water (in and out).
- Peel, remove the seeds, then crush them whole.
- Cut the avocados into two. Remove the stones (but keep them), then gently remove the fleshy bits, keeping the husks as well.
- Express the lime and collect the lime juice.
- In a salad bowl mash the flesh of the avocado with a fork, then give it a splash of lime juice.
- Next add the tomato purée, the diced onion and the diced coriander. Add salt and pepper to taste then add the Tabasco. Mix well with a fork, so as not to turn the guacamole into purée.
- Garnish by placing the guacamole on top of the avocado husks. Place the avocado stone in the centre to keep the guacamole from oxydising too quickly.
- Cover with kitchen wrap then place in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Serve quite chilled alongside maize crisps.