Ingredients, serves 4
- 8 fresh white mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 1 egg
- 40g of grated parmesan
- 45g of fine breadcrumbs
- Start by adding the parsley and onion to the bowl of a Tefal Cuisine
- Companion-style combination food processor. Next add the egg and parmesan, add salt to taste then mix everything together until the filling’s ready (if using the Companion use setting V10 for 1 minute). Next add the breadcrumbs then stir until they’re all mixed in. The filling should now be quite dense and not very liquid.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Peel any skin-like substances off the mushrooms and remove the stalks.
- Stuff the head with the filling. Place the mushrooms on a tray and bake for 20 minutes.