- 4 chicken thighs and 8 chicken breasts
- 200g of yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon of coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon of seasoning
- 0.25 teaspoon of turmeric
- 0.25 teaspoon of ginger powder
- 0.25 teaspoon of garlic powder and paprika
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- Note: the marinating process will take 3 hours.
- Mix all of the spices along with the lemon juice and yoghurt.
- Place the chicken chunks in this mix and then let marinate for at least 3 hours (covered at room temperature). Stir from time to time.
- Now place the chicken chunks onto the preheated tray you’ll be using and cook them for 45 minutes, maximum (at 180 °C or gas mark 4).
- When serving sprinkle with freshly squeezed lemon juice.