- 12 stalks of green asparagus
- 200g of tofu
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- Roasted sesame seeds
- Peel the skin from the bottom of the 12 stalks of asparagus off and cut off the hard, lower end. Mince the stalks into small 1/2 cm slices.
- Wash the 200g of tofu, then cut into small cubes.
- Marinate these cubes in 2 tablespoons of soy sauce with 1 minced clove of garlic for 10 minutes at room temperature.
- Measure out 2 tablespoons of olive oil into a frying pan over low heat.
- Add the asparagus stalks and cook them for 8 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Next add the diced tofu along with the marinade and cook for a further 5 minutes.