- 1 batch of puff pastry dough
- 500g of tomatoes
- 3 healthy tablespoons of traditional-style French mustard (the kind with the seeds)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C. Spread the puff pastry dough out over the pie dish, then poke the bottom of it with a fork. Next place the pie base in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- During this time wash the tomatoes and cut them into slices.
- Remove the pie base from the oven and reduce the oven temperature to 180 °C. Now spread the traditional-style mustard out over the precooked dough.
- Place the tomatoes evenly over the mustard. Lastly add the olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Bake for around 30 minutes and you’re done!