- 400ml’s worth of quinoa
- 12 stalks of green asparagus
- 150g of broccoli
- 125g strawberries
- 1 handful of flaked almonds
- 2 handfuls of spinach leaves
- Olive oil, coriander leaves, salt, pepper
- Boil 400ml’s worth of water in a pan, then add the quinoa. Reduce to
- medium heat, cover, then cook for 18-20 minutes. Remove from heat and let
- stand (covered) for 5 minutes. Stir quickly using a fork then let cool.
- During this time, preheat the oven to 210 degrees. Cut the broccoli into
- smaller sprouts then boil in salted water for 1 minute.
- Place the asparagus stalks on a baking tray, then baste in olive oil. Now add the salt and pepper Cook for 20 minutes in the preheated oven.
- After ten minutes remove from the oven and add the broccoli sprouts, which should be covered in a bit of olive oil. Once done, remove from the oven and let stand to cool off.
- Wash the strawberries and cut them into chunk (or leave them whole!).
- When arranging everything on a place, start off with a handful of spinach, then cover with the quinoa followed by the asparagus stalks on one side, the strawberries on the other and then place the sprouts of broccoli anywhere that looks nice.