For the dough:
- 300g of flour
- 8cl of olive oil
- 5g of baker’s yeast
- 5g of salt
- 10cl of lukewarm water
- 300g of tomatoes
- 1 courgette
- 1 onion
- 3 spoonfuls of French-style mustard
- 5cl of olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 50 °C.
- Dilute the baker’s yeast with lukewarm water for 15 minutes.
- Empty the flour and salt into a salad bowl.
- Next add the diluted baker’s yeast and the olive oil, then knead.
- Place the dough in the oven for twenty minutes or so, so it’ll increase in mass more quickly, remove it from the oven then extend it.
- You’ll also want to increase the oven temperature to 180 °C to preheat it for baking the pie.
- Cut the onion, tomatoes and courgettes into slices.
- Spread the mustard out over the dough.
- Add the onion slices followed by the tomato slices and then lastly the courgette slices.
- Splash with oil, then add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 25 minutes and you’re done and dusted!