- 400g of rice noodles
- 500g of precut vegetables (carrots, courgettes, mung beans)
- 3 eggs
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of soya oil
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of Asian spice mix
- Heat up the olive oil in a work, then add the garlic and onion.
- Once the onion turns transparent, add the vegetable mix to the work. Brown.
- In a pan, boil water and then add and cook the noodles.
- Once done, drain the noodles off, rinse them under cold water and then set them aside.
- Season the vegetables in the wok using salt and pepper, then add the Asian spice mix to taste.
- In a small frying pan cook the eggs, stirring constantly so you scramble them. Season to taste then set aside.
- Once the vegetables are done, add the noodles and the scrambled eggs. Mix well and season everything to taste. Lastly add the special wok oil (a mix of sesame and soybean oil).