- 1kg of pumpkin
- 1 potato
- 20cl of crème fraîche
- 500g of white mushrooms
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 twig of parsley
- Olive oil
- Wash and peel the pumpkin and the potato.
- Cook these in a pot with the mixed herbs.
- Take this time to now peel the white mushrooms, cut them into strips and then sauté them in a frying pan in a spoonful of olive oil with the garlic and parsley.
- Now mix the crème fraiche with what you’ve got in the frying pan.
- Serve in soup plates.
- Place the sautéed mushrooms delicately on top of the soup in the centre of each soup plate, serve and enjoy!