- 2 stalks of white asparagus
- Green asparagus for decorative purposes
- 4 eggs
- 250g of crème fraîche
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Wash and drain the stalks of asparagus then gently press them with kitchen towel so they don’t retain any water.
- Add the asparagus stalks, eggs, crème fraîche, salt and pepper to a blender.
- Blend for 30 second until you’ve got a nice, smooth cream.
- Use butter to grease a cake mould, lightly flour then pour the mix into the mould.
- Place in a bain-marie and cook for around 40 minutes.
- Serve cold with a crème fraîche, lemon and herb sauce.